TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Company means Tool-Col Limited trading as Tool-Col. (Registered Company Number: SC689241)
The Customer means the person, firm or company to whom the Company supplies or agrees to supply any of the Company's products and any other goods supplied by the Company in the ordinary course of its business (hereinafter called the Goods).
The Recipient means the person, firm, company, corporation or public authority to whom the Goods are delivered upon the Customers instructions (whether expressly or by implication) when it is not the Customer.
The Contract means the contract for the purchase and sale of the Goods.
Writing includes letters, facsimile transmission, electronic mail and comparable means of communication.
Conditions means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in Writing between the Company and the Customer.
2. Unless specifically agreed in Writing these Conditions are incorporated into all Contracts for the supply of Goods and any other conditions or terms (except statutory conditions or terms) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. No rights whatsoever in respect of these Conditions shall attach to any third party within the meaning of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or of any statutory modification of that Act.
These Conditions do not affect the statutory rights of a person dealing as a consumer as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and/or the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and/or the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1994 and 1999 or by any statutory modification of any of those Acts or Regulations.
A Contract comes into being when the Customers order is accepted by the Company or when the Company's quotation is accepted by the Customer
Acceptance of delivery or collection of the Goods shall be conclusive evidence of the Customers acceptance of these Conditions.
3. The Company makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information contained in any advertising material (including on its website) for which it is responsible is correct as at the time of going to press. Such material is intended, however, only as a guide, and does not necessarily represent the goods on offer. In particular, neither the Company nor its suppliers nor its agents can be held legally liable under the Trade Descriptions Act 1968 or under any other legislation for any inaccuracies of definition, colour, description, illustration (whether photographic or otherwise) or pricing and the Company's policy of continuous improvement determines its right to change specifications and/or prices without notice. Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case the Company will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. The Company reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. The Company will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If the Company are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, the Company will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
4. Whilst the Company will deliver the Goods ordered by the Customer as soon as reasonably practicable, any date for delivery quoted by the Company is for the guidance of the Customer only and does not form part of these Conditions. Neither date nor time for delivery shall be of the essence of the Contract. The Company shall not be liable to the Customer in respect of any damage or consequential loss of any nature (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other consequential detriment suffered by the Customer in respect of any delay in delivery.
5. Despatch of the Goods will be notified to the Customer by the Company by e-mail and (usually under separate cover) by invoice. If possible at the time of delivery the Customer or the Recipient on behalf of the Customer will receive and unload the Goods and check them for quality and condition in the presence of the Company's carrier but if it shall be impossible for any reason or if there shall at the time of delivery be no one available on behalf of the Customer to carry out such procedures the Company shall be entitled at the risk of the Customer to deliver the Goods at the address notified to the Company for delivery. In every case of a shortage or if any of the Goods are in an unsatisfactory condition the Customer or the Recipient shall endeavor where possible to endorse the carrier's delivery document accordingly but whether this has been possible or not must in such event give a separate written statement or e-mail of condition to the Company within 3 working days of the date of delivery (as to which time shall be of the essence of the Contract).
6. All claims for Goods alleged to be defective must be made in Writing to the Company within 10 calendar days of such defect becoming apparent. When notification is so received the Company may require the return of the Goods, or for the Goods to be made available for inspection by the Company and/or by its agents. Should the Company be satisfied as to the alleged defects, and then it may at its option either replace the Goods within a reasonable time, or credit the Customer with the Contract price of the Goods.
THE CUSTOMERS' RIGHT TO CANCEL
7. The Customers right to cancel an order starts the moment the customer places the order and ends 14 days from the day the Recipient receives the goods. To do this the Customer will need to notify the Company that the Customer wishes to do this, specifying the order number of the order to be cancelled.
If the goods have already been delivered:
(a) The customer can only exercise this right to cancel your order if the goods are in a re-saleable condition with their original packaging.
(b) The customer must return the goods to the company at the customers own cost and risk, within 14 days of notifying the company they wish to cancel their order. This excludes where the company is at fault, in which case the company will arrange collection at the company’s cost.
(c) The customer at their own cost may wish to insure your returned goods against damage or loss.
(d) The customer must take reasonable care of the goods while in their possession.
(e) This excludes goods collected from the company and therefore Consumer Contracts Regulations.
(f) Where a customer examines goods at the company’s premises and later order those goods by distance means, even if the goods are slightly different, for example, ordered in a different colour from those actually examined.
The whole of the Customer's money will be refunded (excluding any additional costs for enhanced delivery of the goods to the customer, e.g. guaranteed next day) within 14 days of such cancellation and the goods being received by the company, or the customer providing evidence of having returned the goods, whichever is the sooner.
8. Subject to the provisions of the above clause, the Company may at its sole discretion accept the return of the Goods, provided that the Customer indicates the date of the relevant delivery note or invoice number together with the product catalogue number and full description against which the Goods were supplied. A handling charge of up to 25% may be made to cover the cost of restocking the Goods and, in addition, the Company reserves the right to levy a carriage charge on both outward and inward deliveries. Orders for goods not currently listed in the Company's current Catalogue are considered special orders, and cancellation or return can be accepted only provided that the Customer shall additionally be liable for any further charge, which the Company may impose in this respect.
9. The copyright of this website is owned by the Company and may not be copied or reproduced in any way or form, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or otherwise, without express written consent.
10. The Contract for the supply of the Goods to the Customer shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall for all purposes be deemed to be the proper law of the Contract, save that for those Goods supplied to Customers in Scotland the Contract shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland, and for those Goods supplied to Customers in Eire the Contract shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
PRIVACY & SAFETY
This website is operated exclusively by TOOL-COL for the sole purposes of advertising my services and is owned by COLIN SINCLAIR. Any unauthorised duplication or attempt to use portions of this site without permission will be deemed as an infringement of copyright and reported to the appropriate authorities. These infringements may summon legal representation and may lead to preliminary legal proceedings accordingly.
Our registered address: 6 Firhill Drive, Monkton, South Ayrshire, KA9 2QT
Our VAT Registration number: 372023429
Our Company Registration number: SC689241
All correspondence should be directed to this address accordingly. Alternatively, please contact us by phone, or email using the telephone numbers and email address listed at the foot of this page.
Information you supply to us.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us. By visiting TOOLCOL-ONLINE.COM you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. You may supply us with information by email, or by filling in forms on our website. This also includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. Information our website automatically collects about you, with regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
• technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server. We use a trusted third-party website and hosting provider (WIX) to facilitate the function of this website. WIX meet high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential. Any data that may be collected through this website that WIX process, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct them too. WIX cannot access, provide, rectify or delete any data that they store on our behalf without permission.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. Direct emailing is processed on our behalf by MAIL.COM and information exchanged via MAIL.COM is subject to the terms and conditions of their security protocols.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights – Access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to 6 Firhill Drive, Monkton, South Ayrshire, KA9 2QT. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
TOOLCOL-ONLINE.COM follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Using the Social Media links embedded in our site will automatically redirect to the chosen website accordingly. Using these Social Media sites is therefore not managed by TOOL-COL and we accept no liability for your interaction with these sites. Please use the information sections of these sites to make an informed choice to continue with your browsing experience accordingly.
Our aim is to provide you with a website experience that is both informative and pleasantly interactive. However, if there are broken links, or problems associated with browsing our site, please feel free to contact us and provide constructive feedback accordingly. We will acknowledge your feedback and endeavour to amend any website problems as a matter of urgency.
If you feel that this disclosure page does not provide you with clear and concise information regarding the business platform of TOOL-COL, please feel free to engage with us using the contact details on this site and we will try to clarify any issues you may have.
I’m a wholesale inquiries section. I’m a great place to inform other retailers about how they can sell your stunning products. Use plain language and give as much information as possible in order to promote your business and take it to the next level!
I'm the second paragraph in your Wholesale Inquiries section. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add details about your policy and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
All Major Credit / Debit Cards